Join us and save thousands in placement fees!
Nuclear Waste Jobs is an independent job board that provides a niche recruitment marketing service to the nuclear waste industry.
The site was created in 2023 by Recruitment Specialist Trevor Hart. The primary aim is to promote working in Nuclear energy and waste management by delivering news content and jobs to a wider skilled labour force working in and outside of the nuclear industry.
Employers subscribe to our recruitment marketing collaborative and as a whole we specifically target candidates for our members' vacancies through search engine advertising, SEO, social media campaigns and our network media partnerships.
Typical roles include waste specialists, engineers, managers, quantity surveyors, planners, contract managers, logistics and commercial managers.
- Save thousands on agency placement fees
- Save thousands on additional advertising costs
- Long lasting ads
- Ideal for talent sourcing candidates for ongoing requirements ie: engineers, waste specialists, administrator, etc
- No commission on placements
- Direct marketing includes company branded social media posts
- Promote your company as an employer, not just the jobs
- Company branded pages
- Candidates apply direct via your weblink or by email direct to your inbox
- Job adverts remain live until filled
- Company news and media updates
- Optin talent pool of skilled candidates
We charge an annual subscription to cover advertising and administration costs.
To find out more, please complete the form below: